It can be alarming when you find mold damage in your home or business, and unless it is properly removed, your health and property value could be at risk. It is a priority to make sure that mold never has the chance to grow. Having Trojan Flood & Fire handle any water emergency is a surefire way to ensure your property is completely and properly dried out, thus minimizing the potential for future mold growth.
If mold is left untreated it can destroy whatever it grows on and can cause severe structural damage. Mold can also cause serious health problems. The EPA states that molds produce allergens, irritants, and in some cases, potentially toxic substances (mycotoxins). Sensitive individuals who touch or inhale mold spores may experience allergic reactions. Allergic responses include hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash. It is common for allergic reactions to mold to happen, and they can be immediate or delayed. Mold can also cause people with asthma and are allergic to mold to have an asthma attack. Exposure to mold can also irritate the eyes, skin, nose, and lungs of people who are and aren’t allergic to mold.
For Safe Mold Removal Call Trojan Flood & Fire
We’re ready 24/7 to promptly respond to your call. The quicker we can arrive at your home or business, the quicker we can stop the mold from spreading to other areas of your property. After any type of damage from water, it is a very good idea to have us to inspect for any hidden moisture. If you’ve found mold growing on your property, the best course of action is to call a professional company that can safely remove it and sanitize the area to prevent future mold growth from occurring.
Trojan Flood & Fire mold removal process includes:
- Flood Cleanup & Water Removal
- Mold Eradication
- Complete Restoration